Goldie. Located at 619 King St W. Signature & classic cocktails plus an eclectic tapas menu served in an upscale, wood-panelled space.
» show more
Goldie is an award-winning designed venue, housed in a heritage townhouse with over 5,000 sq ft of entertaining space. The venue is equipped with modern, high definition screen, sound and projectors for meetings and presentations. Goldie is known for it’s unique 70s / 80s inspired upscale looks and amazing atmosphere.
There are 3 distinct spaces, the main floor cocktail bar and lounge, the 2nd floor cocktail bar and dance floor, and a private Louis XIII room that can be used upon appointment only. And it’s armed with half a million dollars worth of cognac.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Toronto. Call us quick and easy: 604 283 6601.
» show less
What To Know
Music: mostly HipHop, Top40
Best for: Drinks, bottle service
Coat Check: Yes
Average Line: 10 -20min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Fashionable
Age Range: 21-35
Crowd: Young Professionals
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
7:00 PM – 2:00 AM
Where To Go
NBHD: King West
619 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1M5, Canada
Goldie opened in December 2017 and is located inside a stunning heritage townhouse in King West, Toronto; at 619 King St W – near Portland St. Once you line up outside and enter the club you can either go left to stay on main floor, or turn right & go upstairs after 12am, when the upper floor opens up. Coat check is located to right on way to main dance floor & bar.
• Mixed drinks at $16-$18.
• Bottles start at $200 +up.
• Bottled water at $4. Red Bull & Perrier at $6.
• Beers $11.
• $8-$10 for shots.
Cover charge for Goldie is typically $20 for upstairs; while ladies may enter the club for free before 11pm. So come early to save that $20 on cover.
• Wed – She Loves It: Deep House music. No cover charge.
• Thu – Thunder Kiss: Live burlesque performers. No cover charge.
• Fri – Diamonds & Pearls: Top40. No cover charge.
• Sat – Bitter Sweet: Open format. $20 Cover after 11pm.
When to go:
• All nights are good.
Best Table Location:
• Goldie has some really good private tables on the second floor.
• These are really good for a large group to have a private area.
Where to park:
• Underground paid public parking at 627 King St W.
• Plus valet parking is also available.
Addt’l Insider Tips:
• Re-entry permitted.
• Smoking area is outside in front of club.
Goldie Dress Code
The dress code is classy, fashion forward, and so long as you dress nicely, there shouldn’t be any problems getting in. Although women allowed to bring in bags, side bags for men typically not allowed. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.