Cube Nightclub. Located at 314 Queen St W. Swanky black & gold interior with metallic finishes, plus buzzing music for dancing crowds.
» show more
Most people choose to stand with cocktails as accessories, swaying to top 40 and house music. Built in the reformed Ultra club, Cube attracts the over 25 crowd. Cube claims that it was built “with evening mischief in mind.” Some clubs seem to be dark to hide their dinginess, but Cube is the rare nightclub that could get away with being more brightly lit.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Toronto. Call us quick and easy: 604 283 6601.
» show less
What To Know
Music: mostly Edm, Techno, House, some HipHop
Best for: groups, bottle service
Capacity: 350-main; 300-patio
Food: Yes | view menu
Average Line: 20 -40min
Attire: Upscale, Fashionable
Age Range: 19-35, mostly 25+
Crowd: Upscale, mature
Cube is located on Queen Street West, about one block east from Spadina Ave, right near Toronto’s Chinatown. The venue is located North-East of the main King Street clubbing strip, about a 5-10 minute Uber/Lyft/Taxi ride away.
• Expect to pay $15-$20 for mixed drinks.
• Bottles start at $200 +up.
• Beers $8+.
• $9-$10+ for shots.
• Bottle Packages range from $550-$980.
• Click To View Bottle Service Packages.
• Cover charge for Cube is typically $20.
• Saturdays: Ladies Free Before 11:30pm on G-list. Everyone Reduced Cover of $15 on G-list before 12am.
• Sundays: Ticketed events with cover charge depending upon event/ talented booked.
• Arrive before 11:15PM to avoid waiting in line.
• This is a stamped re-entry venue.
When to go:
• Cube is open on Saturdays & Sundays
• Each day offer a different experience.
• Cube Saturdays: Full access (inside & patio), 10P-3A.
• Cube Sundays: patio only, 4-10PM.
Best Table Location:
• Best tables are in main room around the dance floor.
• Click To View Venue Map.
Where to park:
• Paid parking
• Street parking.
Cube Nightclub Dress Code
Dress code is fashionable attire. Cube Nightclub does not permit hats or athletic wear such as jerseys, shorts, track pants, baggy clothing. No bags or satchels. Management reserves all rights to refuse entry.