Arcane Night Club. Located at 461 King St W. Night club with a large patio & exposed-brick interior with exposed rafters & baroque accents.
» show more
/ärˈkān/ (adj) understood by few
Do you like your bottle service shrouded in mystery? Do you even get bottle service? The time to start upping your bar experience is now! Arcane is the most exclusive new bar in the city; so we might just spring for bottle service.
Located in heart of Toronto Entertainment District, Arcane Night Club fuses sophisticated Baroque undertones with modern design and state-of-the-art sound, lighting and visual effects. With 4K display spanning 30 ft across the interior as backdrop for exotic performers, Arcane is shrouded in mystery, laced with drama, and immediately captivating.
Juxtaposed yet balanced in both design and atmosphere, Arcane can only be understood by few. The 8,000 sq foot space contains elegance that has permeated throughout Liberty Group’s illustrious portfolio.
A bohemian-inspired lounge provides an unimposing chill upon entry, while the nightclub area accommodates a more upbeat vibe. Arcane also features a secluded 2,000 sq foot patio that serves as an oasis in heart of the city.
Arcane offers extensive selection of top-shelf spirits and signature cocktails by Liberty Group’s award-winning Corporate Mixologist, Oliver Stern. VIP bottle service areas also offer world-class experience for larger parties and groups. Open for nightlife Friday + Saturday, at 9pm.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan a great night out in Toronto. Call us quick and easy: 604 283 6601.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Top40, Old school, HipHop, R&B
Best for: Delicious drinks, Upscale bottle service
Coat Check: Yes / $5
Average Line: 20 -30min
Attire: Upscale, Fashionable
Age Range: 21–40+
Crowd: Upscale Professionals
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturday
9:00 PM – 2:00AM
Where To Go
NBHD: King West
461 King St W, Toronto, ON M5V 1K4, Canada
This venue isn’t easy to find. Arcane is located down an alley and through a winding wood maze of a walkway that ends at a heavy door that looks more heavy utility than high luxury. After lining up and entering the building you’re immediately greeted with the first dance floor area and bar in the back surrounded by booths.
• Bathrooms are located directly to the right when walking into the front doors of the building.
Patio 140 | Lounge 140 | Main 250
• Expect to pay $9-$15 for mixed drinks.
• Bottles start at $200 +up.
• $6+ for beer and $7-9 for shots.
• There is a cover charge of $20 that’s waived w/ G-List RSVP.
• If arrive before 11:30pm; then you shouldn’t be met with a line.
• Arcane does not offer stamped re-entry. Once you leave patio area you can’t go back in.
• Entry subject to refusal according to venue consideration.
• Must be 21+ to enter Arcane on a normal club night; no exceptions.
When to go:
• Arcane is only open on Fri & Sat nights.
• Both nights are good.
Best Table Location:
• The first room is a lounge with ample seating, a beautiful antler chandelier, and a quieter vibe.
• The second room is where the action happens. This room is huge, with bottle service booths lining the perimeter, and an elevated area with more seating at one end.
Arcane Dress Code
Arcane’s dress code is fashion forward / casual or smart stylish / classy. No side bags, sneakers, boots or sportswear is permitted. However, girls are allowed to bring purses. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.